Garnizon piotrkowski w okresie międzywojennym (1921-1939)
MetadataShow full item record
Following the demobilisation of the Polish Army in 1921, the country was divided into ten military districts. One of these was the IVth Corps District in Łódź. This district emcompassed three infantry divisions, which included the 7th Infantry Division stationed in Częstochowa, Lubliniec and Piotrków Trybunalski. This article is about the history of garrison in Piotrków Trybunalski, mostly about his conversion from the war organisation that obliged in 1921 to the peace time structures. The history of our garrison during peace time was finished in August in 1939 together with declaration of mobilization. The fundamental part is dedicated to particular activity of detachments which were stationatcd in Piotrków Trybunalski. The biggest from them was 25 Infantry Regiment (7th Infantry Division), but during 1921-1939 there were a lot of smoler regiments which were created our garrison. He was under authority of IVth Corps District in Łódź of the Polish Army- There is also a distribution of soldiers daily life, educational, sports and culture activity and cooperation with paramilitary organisations. As well are mentioned: Military Hospital and platoon of military police.